Thursday, July 19, 2007

pause



Well...After much tossing and turning, I've decided not to move this weekend. It's just feeling a bit rushed. I want to wait until the driveway has been poured, the yard has been leveled and seeded, and I have blinds & curtains up. They're still doing the final inspection today. Then we'll start moving little things that we can live without for 3 weeks...like books, pictures, decorative stuff, winter clothes, random furniture, etc. I've waited a year. What's 3 more weeks?

6 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give credit where credit is due. Thank you Mike for the advice!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to really see it!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Indeed! Thanks Mike!

And H - I can't wait for you to come visit!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Holy Cow, Miss Burt. Can you believe you're about to move into your new house?!?!? So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

K

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I can't wait to see it finally completed! Take a nice vacation at the beach- you'll be ready to move when you get back.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo Exciting!!! I want to see it sometime when we are down there, too! The pictures have been beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home