Friday, June 22, 2007

lit - almost

Slowly but surely...it's coming along! Here's my screened porch (without the screen on it yet). The tile is down (but not grouted), and the ceiling fan is up (but not electrified yet!).



Here's my foyer...painted, light fixture up, beams stained.



Sconce in the hall going up the stairs:



Hannah's leafy light:



Living room painted, with light up and junk on the floor:



Next week should be big. Gresham the hot granite guy is coming either today or Monday to put my countertops in. My marble bathroom tops will go in either Monday or Tuesday. The plumber will be there Tuesday to hook everything up. The hardwood floor guy will be there the last half of the week finishing the floors and laying carpet. My bathtub is delivered the following Monday. The appliances are being delivered sometime at the first of the week. If I just had water, I'd be ready to move in 2 weeks from today!

6 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I told Gresham to check this site out. He now knows that you think he's hot.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be posting a picture of Gresham the hot granite guy? I might be tempted to upgrade my kitchen countertops...

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

I'll try to take a picture...but I have to be cool...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

oooh, I like Hannah's "Leafy Light"!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

Sad news girls...Gresham the hot granite guy isn't doing the installation...so I reckon I won't have a picture to post. I am truly sorry for you all... ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home