Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WATER!




If you walk into my house and turn on the faucet, WATER COMES OUT! They're finishing paint touchups, hanging towel bars and toilet paper holders, and painting the garage. And the floor guy is coming to do the final coat sometime this afternoon. My cabinets were finished yesterday...and THEY'RE AWESOME! I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow...won't be able to get in today due to the floors. They're doing the plumbing and HVAC inspections today, then the final one tomorrow. I just want to know if I'll be moving this weekend or not...

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAYYYY!!!! This is huge! Finally got the wating going... in before July is over... no waiting 'til December 08. Big sigh of relief! :)

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh... 'Finally got the WATER going' is what that was supposed to say. I'm just too excited to spell right. Yeah, that's what it is. ;)

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Can't wait to see everything finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home