Thursday, July 05, 2007

varnish



They've spent the last two days finishing my floors. They still have to do a final coat, but that won't happen until appliances are in, carpet is installed, etc. The floor has darkened considerably since it was first installed a month ago. I can't wait until it really turns...



Here's the banister and newel post. The handrail will be stained to match the front door and the exposed beams. The appliances and my bathtub are scheduled to be delivered today. I'll keep you posted...



***UPDATE: Just called to check on the status of the appliances. No one seems to know what's going on with them. Long story short...they aren't being delivered today. The bathtub, however, should be here this afternoon.

5 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! And I thought the floors looked good before!

That's your bedroom paint color? It turned out great.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those floors are GORGEOUS!

p.s. i'm still waiting for a picture of the hot granite guy!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger azulalegria said...

so beautiful!!! I want you to build my house next!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Joy - I'm honored. I will never do it...but I'm honored just the same.

: )

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Those floors are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home