Friday, January 05, 2007

halfway house



The downstairs is completely framed and they've begun on the upstairs! The steps were built yesterday, so I can stand on top of my house and feel like the king of the world. The lone window over the garage is where the home theater will be (eventually...). I was gonna take a few more pictures, but it was raining and I don't want to have frizzy hair for the rest of the day...

Y'all come see...and you can watch me trip over boards and knock my head on stuff. Apparently it's entertaining.






3 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that must be entertaining!!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Yay, I love when you can actually SEE a building!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I hope the water isn't pooling again with the rain we got today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home