Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Footings

The moat was installed yesterday. OK...so it's the concrete for the footings...but it looks like a moat, right? We experienced our first overages...it took 12.5 square feet more of concrete than we'd planned. It was still wet when I got home, and I fought the urge to put my initials in every block. I think I'll wait until they pour the garage floor for that.



Daddy also hauled a load of gravel over and made me a respectable driveway. It's so much easier to get in and out of the lot now. Having a quarry in the back 40 and a dump truck sure came in handy!

4 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Things are finally moving along. Did I tell you that Heather and Caleb bought the house across the street from me? I'm gonna LOVE my new neighbors!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

How exciting!!! Instant babysitters... ; )

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I'm just waiting to see how you and Hannah do this Saturday. The girls will be fine, but the boys...well, have fun! heehee...

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

I heard about the bloody lip...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home