Tuesday, April 24, 2007

piles-o-crap



So this is what gets left behind after an army of Mexicans shows up and sheetrocks your whole house in a day. There are several of these piles around the house. I can't wait until my builder gets back from vacation and makes them clean it up. I don't want my house looking like the redneck house down the road with all the junk in the yard. I really need to get paint colors finalized and get my tile picked out.

On to some rooms you may not have seen yet...

Here's the kitchen (I'm standing in the breakfast area). The pantry, refrigerator, sink, and dishwasher will go down the wall on the left. On the right, there's counter space, the cooktop (which is directly across from the sink) and the built-in oven and microwave. There's a kitchen layout picture somewhere on this blog. You can look it up if you feel led.



Since I seem to take pictures of this wall a lot I thought you'd like to see it with some sheetrock on it...



My foyer looks A LOT different with actual walls! I suppose it's time to figure out how to bring the doors to work so they can be finished...



Here's my bedroom...or as good of a shot as I can get. There's one more window down from the single one that you can't see.

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They got a lot done! If you choose to wander through a house in the process of being sheetrocked... even I will concede that tennis shoes are a better option than heels. :)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Yay, looks like a LOT got done while you were away this weekend. It's really starting to look like a home.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

well K, I don't want to say "I told you so"...so I'll just say that my tennis shoes looked good on you. ; )

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I'm not sure this blog is politically correct today... SHAME SHAME!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home