Wednesday, April 04, 2007

the latest hold up



They've gotten nearly all of the siding on. They started putting the shingles in the A-frame over the garage last week...and something didn't look right. I hated the way my house was looking. "Why didn't it look like the drawing from the plan?" I asked. "Why does it look so blah?" I asked. "I hate the way it looks, and I'm gonna be stuck living in this thing until either Jesus comes back or calls me home!" I thought. So I pulled out the drawing. My builder hadn't put the watershed on that divides the 2 floors and provides the frame for the shingles. He said that he didn't think I'd care either way. Hmmm. No wonder it looked like crap.

The vinyl siding guy is pulling everything off that front part today. The watershed will be built sometime in the next week. And I'm not the one paying to fix it.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well NO WONDER it didn't look right! Glad you caught it! :)

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

He didn't think you'd care either way?!! He knows NOTHING about women!

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets see a picture of the before and after. Why so hesitant to actually post a picture of the front of the house. Is it that bad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home