Tuesday, March 06, 2007

metallic



Well they finally started my roof! Behold...the roof on my screened porch (that's as far as they got today). You can't tell in the picture...but it's a nice metallic chocolate color. I can't wait to see the whole house done! Oh - I also found out that if you have a metal roof, you get a $500 tax credit every year. Something to keep in mind for 2007.

And they delivered my front door. They'll install it long enough to get the framing inspection...then I'm gonna see if they'll finish it at work. It'll be a cinnamon color. Fred is already freaking out about someone breaking through it. I say let 'em. There's a 9mm hollow point waiting for them on the other side.






6 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tax deduction for a metal roof? Really? Who knew!

Oh, and I'm not surprised that the beretta eventually made it's way onto your new house blog, lol!

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If its a Beretta maybe it will fire maybe it won't. I wouldnt wont my live to depend on it.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Hannah wrote that last comment, didn't she?
Anyway, I do like the door but I'm with Fred- I'm a wuss when it comes to worrying about break-ins!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

I don't think she did...she wouldn't have all those spelling and grammar errors... ; )

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A request from Michael G:
Post a new picture of the front of the house once the siding is up.

And everybody around here seems to be a fan of your door choice. :)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I want a screened porch and a metal roof. Well, have the roof but a new house would be nice. It's a beaut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home